Will you teach The Movie?
Sure! That’s what I’m here for. I’ve taught a lot of groups the Movie form over the years, and it remains one of my favorite things to do.
If you’re serious, here’s how we can go about this (and this isn’t just for the person who sent in this question - it’s for anyone who’s interested):
- Contact me through tumblr or through gmail (I’m kirk.damato).
- Let me know your improv experience and availability.
- If there are seven people with compatible availability, we’ll do it up.
- Yes, seven! That’s a good number for learning the Movie. And that ensures you spend all your time in class improvising, not watching.
- We’ll discuss length and payment and the like privately.
- This also goes for groups! If you’re a group that wants to learn the Movie, let me know your schedule and we’ll figure something out. But I’d ask for a four-week commitment to learning the Movie, since there’s a lot of components to it.
I think that’s it. G’04 it!